22% OFF ALL NON-DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS WITH CODE: SUNDAY22 - VALID SUNDAY 12.07 ONLY
Collection of Personal Information
1. Inglot Cosmetics PTY Ltd is committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal information. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate and current. However, the accuracy of that information depends largely on the information you provide.
Why do we collect personal information?
1. We are committed to constantly upgrading and improving the service we provide to you. For this reason, we may collect your personal information so we can effectively provide, maintain and improve our products and services (including advertising services), customise those products and services to meet your needs and develop new services.
2. We may also collect your personal information in order to:
a. Protect the rights or property of Inglot Cosmetics or our users;
b. To assist us in maintaining a record of your favourite products under the Inglot Cosmetics "Freedom System";
c. Administer and manage our provision of products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
d. Research and develop our products and services;
e. To do internal research and to conduct market research for our own purposes;
f. Gain an understanding of your product and service needs so we may fulfil those needs;
g. Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading our systems; and
h. Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services.
3. Inglot Cosmetics does not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be permitted or required by law, or you give us your consent.
4. We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. Unless you contact us in writing to indicate otherwise, by creating a member account or otherwise using the Site, you consent to your personal information being used by us or our related entities to:
a. establish a user account;
b. contact you for any purpose related to your account or your use of the Site;
c. verify your identity;
d. provide the materials or services you order or access;
e. administer and process your orders or requests, including processing any payments;
f. market products, services and special offers to you;
g. assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services;
h. respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
i. inform you of ways the information, content or services provided via the Site could be improved;
j. research and develop our materials and services;
k. maintain and develop our business systems;
l. gain a better understanding of your information service requirements; or
m. conducting credit checks or assessing credit worthiness.
5. If you prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know.
What personal information may we collect?
1. We collect personal information through your registration process and when you place an order using the Site.
2. Inglot Cosmetics collects aggregated, non-personal statistical information on Site visitors such as:
a. your server address;
b. your top level;
c. the date and time of your visit to the Site;
d. the pages you accessed and the documents you viewed or downloaded;
e. the servies you ordered, accessed or used;
f. the previous Site you visited; and
g. the type of web browser you are using.
2. Inglot Cosmetics also collects user submitted information such as:
a. account information, including name, phone number, postal address and email address
b. location information, including city, state and postcode; and
c. any user generated content posted on or to the Site.
Registration and Closure
1. You must register and create an account to use and access the services provided on the Site. All information provided when registering for a Inglot Cosmetics user account including name, address, email address, telephone number or other details can be viewed, modified or deleted at any time though the user interface of your account. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes
2. Registered users who wish to close their account should contact email@example.com Inglot Cosmetics will close an account as soon as reasonably practicable given technical constraints and any possible need to verify requests.
3. Alternatively you can close your account or unsubscribe from the Site at anytime by contacting Inglot Cosmetics PTY Ltd Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 657 708.
4. If requested to close an account, Inglot Cosmetics will remove your personal information from the Site disabling your access. There will however be records kept on file for Inglot Cosmetics' sole use and reference to improve the Site and services it provides. These records may include things like sign in logs, pages visited and general Site activity. These records will not contain personal information such as your name, contact details or email. Inglot Cosmetics does not collect personal information from you if you only browse the Site.
1. Online payments are processed through eWay which is external third party provider. Inglot Cosmetics does not store your banking or credit card details.
3. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Inglot Cosmetics, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including solicitor's fees, arising out of the use of third party payment providers.
Links to third party Sites
1. Inglot Cosmetics may contain links to third party Sites. These linked Sites are not under our control.
2. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those Sites and do not know whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit before disclosing your personal information on any linked Site.
Securing your personal information
1. All personal information held by Inglot Cosmetics is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal information, it is sent at your own risk. Although we take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure, Inglot Cosmetics will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access and use of your personal information.
2. To help us keep your personal information secure, you should at all times keep your password, user-name and account details used on the Site confidential. If you become aware of unauthorised usage of your password, user-name or account you should contact us immediately. You should also immediately change your password.
Keeping Personal Information accurate and up to date
1. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. To ensure that the accuracy of that information is maintained, we suggest that you keep us up to date with changes to your personal information.
Your access to your personal information
1. If you wish to view the personal information we hold about you, please send your request by email or by mail or fax to our Privacy Officer (see 'Contact us' below).
Copyright Infringement Complaints
1. Inglot Cosmetics will respond to claims of copyright infringement, and will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement by third parties and will take appropriate actions under the Copyright Act 1968.
2. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under Australian copyright law and is accessible on this Site, please notify us at email@example.com
Address: 49-50 Cassola Place, Penrith, NSW 2750
Phone: 0403 657 708