PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ("USER AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY.
Terms and contition of sale
1. These terms and conditions ("T&Cs") are a legal contract between the Customer and Inglot Cosmetics. The Customer accepts these T&Cs by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. (References to "you" or "your" or user shall relate to the Customer; references to "Inglot Cosmetics" shall relate to Inglot Cosmetics Pty Ltd and any associated entity or related body corporate. Inglot Cosmetics may sometimes be referred to herein as we or our)
2. The T&Cs are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
3. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting Inglot Cosmetics at the address provided below.
4. This Sale Agreement is subject to Australian law including, but not limited to, the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed under the Consumer and Competition Act 2010.
5. Inglot Cosmetics products purchased from this Site are not to be resold or re-supplied to any third party for financial gain. You expressly agree that products purchased are for personal and private use only.
Risk of Loss
1. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Inglot Cosmetics is Inglot Cosmetics' responsibility.
2. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
1. For all prices, products and offers, Inglot Cosmetics reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
1. All prices are inclusive of GST.
2. Orders placed after 2pm AEST will not be processed until the next day.
3. All orders must be placed through our website, no order payment(s) will be accepted over the phone.
4. Some of the reasons your order may be declined are if the goods are unavailable, if pricing is in error, or if there are problems concerning credit or an issue of fraud is detected. If your order is declined, we will credit your credit card for any amount charged with respect to such order.
5. Inglot Cosmetics reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change its product range, specifications, and prices on products and services offered on the Site without incurring any obligation to you.
1. Shipping and handling charges on orders will be calculated by the Site and notified to the Customer before the Customer confirms their purchase. By confirming their purchase, the Customer is indicating their agreement with the postal charges stated.
2. For the Customer's protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer's credit card.
1. No refund or exchange will be offered on used goods unless faulty or allergy causing. Refunds will be offered within 7 days of purchase and exchanges within 15 days of purchase. Items that are to be refunded or exchanged must be in their original, undamaged and unopened packing fit for resale. This policy does not include freedom palettes unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. If you need to return a product(s) purchased from this Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label.
Customers will be responsible for the postage cost of their returned item(s) unless a fault or allergic reaction has occurred.
3. No exchanges or refunds will be accepted at any Inglot store. You must fill out the Return Section of the invoice that was enclosed in your original order. Place the invoice inside the package with the items you wish to return, retaining a copy of it for your records.
4. To prevent the package loss and to ensure the prompt delivery, please keep all shipping receipts for tracking information. Registered post is recommended for shipping the return package. Please retain all receipts and tracking information for your records.
4. If you have questions about returns, please feel free to contact us by phone at 0403 657 708 or via email email@example.com
1. After receiving the package, please inspect it for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. If you notice that any of your products ordered have been damaged (excluding the postage packaging), please contact us immediately by phone at 0403 657 708 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For fastest service please provide us with your email address, phone number and the order number. Please retain the shopping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
Credit Cards/Payment methods
1. Credit card charges are processed through eWay which is a third party provider.
2. Please check the eWay website for details of their terms and conditions of use.
3. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Inglot Cosmetics, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including solicitor's fees, arising out of the use of third party payment providers.
4. Purchases made with Afterpay are subject to the Afterpay Terms and Conditions https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms/ as displayed on their website and updated from time to time. We may display information about Afterpay on the Website. This information is provided as a guide only and, where there is any inconsistency between the Website and Afterpay’s Terms and Conditions, the latter shall prevail. Afterpay is only available to Australian Customers. Minimum $30 Spend to pay via AfterPay. Not applicable for Credit Notes, Gift Cards or Services.
Quantity Limits and Dealer Limits
1. Inglot Cosmetics reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or per order.
2. These restrictions also may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address, or are placed by dealers.
Exclusions and Limitations
1. Inglot Cosmetics excludes all statutory or implied conditions, and warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. If any law implies in these T&Cs any term, consumer guarantee as defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 ("CCA"), condition or warranty and that law avoids or prohibits provisions in an agreement excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under, that term, consumer guarantee, condition or warranty, that term, condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in these T&Cs provided that the liability of Inglot Cosmetics for a breach of the applicable term, consumer guarantee, condition or warranty (other than where such limitation is excluded by law or where a breach of a consumer guarantee is considered to be a major breach pursuant to the CCA) is limited to, at the option of Inglot Cosmetics, any one or more of the following:
a. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
b. the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
1. All contracts between the Inglot Cosmetics and the Customer shall be subject to the laws of the State of Victoria and Customer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria and the Federal Court of Australia.
If any provision of these T&Cs do not comply with any law, then the provision must be read down so as to give it as much effect as possible. If it is not possible to give the provision any effect at all, then it must be treated as severable from the rest of the T&Cs.
We ship within Australia and to New Zealand
Standard Delivery: A$ 10.00 (for orders under $100), free delivery (for orders over $100).
Free shipping doesn’t apply to makeup cases, backpacks or ZUCA.
Orders are delivered via parcel post, if any delays are to occur you will be notified. Please see below for different state details.
Estimated Standard Delivery Times from Ship Date:
To inquire about the status of your order, please contact our Customer Care Team on 0403 657 708.
An order can be delivered to one address only. If you require orders to be sent to multiple addresses you will need to place a separate order for each address.
All orders received will be dispatched the next day, if delays occur you will be notified via email (depending on stock availability and/or order confirmation).
Orders are processed and shipped on working days only (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and bank holidays).
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you are not there to sign for your order, Australia Post will leave a notice for colleciton card with details of how to collect your delivery. To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave your order at the address.
Inglot Cosmetics PTY Ltd ships all orders from Adelaide or Sydney via Australia Post. This extensive delivery network is supported by one of the largest transport fleets in Australia. Delivery lead times will be based on location. Delivery areas further away from Sydney and rural addresses will result in longer lead times.
Inglot Cosmetics PTY Ltd uses Australia Post's eParcel management system. eParcel is a signature on delivery service that provides a freight tracking capability. If for any reason no signature can be collected.These deliveries will be "carded"(card left at letterbox) to the nearest local Post Office for pick up.
For delivery to some rural and semi rural areas Australia Post has restricted delivery operations and no capability to deliver with signature. A card will also be left with pick up details.
To ensure that there are no mistakes with addresses and to check that our delivery company has all the correct details, please check that all shipping information is correct.
Website terms and contitions
These terms and conditions ("these Terms") apply to the use of www.inglot.com.au ("this Site"), operated by Inglot Cosmetics Pty Ltd ("we", "us", "our").
These Terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this Site. If you do not accept these Terms, as amended from time to time, you must immediately cease using this Site.
Amendments to these Terms
1. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice. Amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on this Site. Your continued use of this Site following such publication will constitute acceptance of the Terms as amended. Accordingly, we suggest that you review these Terms frequently.
1. You agree that we hold all rights, title and interest in this Site and all intellectual property rights attached to this Site (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software), unless otherwise indicated. Content procured from a third party may be the subject of intellectual property rights owned by that third party.
2. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under any relevant legislation which applies in your jurisdiction, and except as expressly authorised by these Terms, you may not in any form or by any means use any intellectual property appearing on this Site, without express prior written consent from us or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
3. Without limiting the above, the following activity is expressly prohibited on this Site:
a. monitoring or copying for non-personal or commercial use, any portions of this Site or the content contained on this Site without our prior written consent;
b. collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from this Site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on this Site; and
c. any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
4. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
5. You must not sell information obtained from this Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
Hyperlinking to this Site
1. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this Site provided that the link does not portray us, our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphic or trade marks as part of the hyperlink without our prior written consent.
Third party web sites
1. This Site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
2. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with third party web sites. Our links with third party web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those third party web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those third party web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Limitation of liability
1. You acknowledge that we have not made and will not make any express or implied warranties in relation to any products, services, information and data provided by us through this Site or otherwise.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any term that would be implied into these Terms, including without limitation any condition or warranty, is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: the supply of the goods or services again; the repair of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
3. You agree that we will not be liable in respect of any claim by you (whether contractual, tortious, statutory or otherwise) for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or injury including, but not limited to, any loss of profits, contracts, revenue or data arising out of or in connection with the provision of any products, services, information or data through this Site or otherwise.
4. You agree to indemnify us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers and employees against any loss, cost, expense or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which is suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of any breach of these Terms by you or any action, claim, demand or proceedings instituted against us as a result of the your use of this Site.
5. The above limitation of liability does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
2. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any damages to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment or other property in connection with access to or use of this Site.
Termination of access
1. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your right to access or use this Site, for any reason and at any time. Violation of these Terms may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your right to access this Site. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
1. You agree, in the course of using this Site, not to engage in conduct that contravenes these Terms or the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
2. If we waive any rights available to us under these Terms on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
3. If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remainder of these Terms shall nevertheless continue in full force.
4. These Terms supersede all prior representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter.
5. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
6. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
7. We reserve any rights not expressly granted in these Terms.