Prices are tax included
*This item is currently unavailable for delivery to New Zealand
8 ml/0.27 US FL OZ
Nail polish that includes minimum 77% of natural origin ingredients. Extremely durable and resistant to abrasion, keeps the colour and gloss for up to 6 days. The product is quick drying, can be used on a slightly wet first layer of the nail polish or Natural Origin Base. It doesn't cause discolouration of the nail plate, doesn't chip off, and protects the nail plate against mechanical damage. The breathable formula ensures the penetration of water and air through to the nail plate, helping to maintain it in the best possible condition. A flat, flexible brush with a slightly rounded tip ensures an easy, smooth and smudgeless application.
To achieve the best results, use with Natural Origin Base Coat and Natural Origin Top Coat.
- ethyl and butyl acetate produced from sugar beet and sugar cane
- a natural plasticizer ensures flexibility; base raw materials for the production of plasticizers are: corn, grain, sugar beet
- nitrocellulose extracted from cotton
If you want to create a perfect manicure remember to prepare the nail plate properly:
- cut and file your nails in one direction using a suitable nail file: orange with medium grit perfect to work on natural nail plate or blue with fine grit for soft and thin nails.
- remove cuticles using pH Cuticle Remover and a wooden stick.
- wipe the nail plate with cleaner before the application of nail polish - wash your hands to degrease skin and make manicure last longer.
- apply Natural Origin Base Coat under Natural Origin Nail Polish. Start with the colour, and after 2-3 minutes apply another layer of the formula. Wait until completely dry. Boost up the final effect with Natural Origin Top Coat and enjoy a long-lasting, glossy colour.
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ALCOHOL, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIBENZOATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, METHICONE, TALC, WATER/AQUA, CITRIC ACID, [+/-(MAY CONTAIN): RED 36 (CI 12085), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 34 LAKE (CI 15880), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (I 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)].
- apply Natural Origin Base Coat under Natural Origin Nail Polish. After 2-3 minutes apply second layer of the polish. Wait another 2-3 minutes and boost up the effect with Natural Origin Top Coat
- use the full set – base, polish and top, to maximize the manicure durability and enjoy even a ten-day-long effect